Thursday 25 April 2019

Warlords Battlecry 3 Puzzle

Warlords Battlecry 3 Puzzle
Warlords Battlecry 3 is one amazing piece of art in the real time strategy games type and fantasy genre. I will explore the campaign of Warlords Battlecry 3 with one main hero, that will lead the army, build structures, convert mines, equip items, enter shops, enter quest locations, fight, cast spells, collect retinue and more. Having this in mind, I must design my hero accordingly. There are 4 main traits: Portrait, Name, Race and Class. 1. Portrait is the beautiful face, it have no game effect. Because in games I usually accompany my hero, rather than being the hero, I like creating female ones. 2. Name have no game effect too. Her name will be Miranda (it is the name of the 14th moon of Uranus, named after Shakespeare's characters ). 3. Race have major game effect. It defines which set of armies and buildings we may use, when in RTS screen.

PLAY ONLINE

No comments:

Post a Comment